Potterhead
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Potterhead

A place where all Harry Potter lovers can be themselves and have fun.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Potterhead! Join us by making a free account.

Questions for Harry Potter

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Lucius7052
The Sorting Hat

Questions for Harry Potter Empty
PostSubject: Questions for Harry Potter   Questions for Harry Potter Icon_minitimeFri Mar 22, 2013 2:36 am

Hi I,m Sofi,
I made this knew topic just if your a harry potter fan and have questions from the books or movies.
Feel free to ask questions on this topic. All try answering them the best I can but yo u can post answers to if you no the answer to the question posted. Hopefully I'm not the only one with a few questions!
Sofi
Back to top Go down
Lucius7052
The Sorting Hat

PostSubject: Re: Questions for Harry Potter   Questions for Harry Potter Icon_minitimeFri Mar 22, 2013 2:38 am

I have a question my self
Has anyone noticed what spell is Lucius going to cast on harry after he free,'s Dobby?
Please post an answer.
Sofi
Back to top Go down
Sil
Admin
Sil

PostSubject: Re: Questions for Harry Potter   Questions for Harry Potter Icon_minitimeFri Mar 22, 2013 2:39 am

This is a very good idea for a topic Sofi. I'm glad you made it. I'm sure plenty of people have technical and canon questions that we can answer
Back to top Go down
https://potterhead.rpg-board.net
Sil
Admin
Sil

PostSubject: Re: Questions for Harry Potter   Questions for Harry Potter Icon_minitimeFri Mar 22, 2013 2:43 am

I'm not sure if anyone really and truly knows the answer to that question, but I beleive it was Avada Kedavra. Lucius probably thought better of it after a few seconds.
Back to top Go down
https://potterhead.rpg-board.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Questions for Harry Potter   Questions for Harry Potter Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Questions for Harry Potter
Page 1 of 1